Our practice keeps up-to-date with nationally agreed standards of good practice in order to provide the best care for our patients.
The following ten points are at the heart of our day to day working and every member of our team has made a personal commitment to them:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients.
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
- We follow current guidelines on infection control.
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Qualified and Experienced Staff
Our lead clinicians have a strong level of dental expertise and are registered with by the General Dental Council. This includes lecturing and keynote speaking at conferences and seminars.
Our aim is to ensure that everyone who comes to our Dental Centre experiences an exceptional level of service. To make sure of this we have brought together very experienced specialists complimented by dentists, hygienists and extended care dental nurses. Our highly trained administrative staff completes our fantastic team.
We are fully committed to patient satisfaction, safety and wellbeing. We continually evaluate the evidence behind our operating procedures and protocols to ensure that you receive treatments that are scientifically proven to be effective and safe. This practice complies with the Data Protection Act and NHS Code of Practice on Confidentiality. We take our patients views into consideration and invite feedback at the practice and via this website.
Our impressive reception area is complimented by a spacious waiting space for visitors that has a tranquil ambiance with colour TV, up to date magazines and dedicated patient toilet facilities. The whole practice is fully accessible to disabled patients.